PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ON WWW.INCHLAB.NET:
1. All products cannot be returned once opened. The seal must not be tampered with or broken in any way. Once goods are opened and seal is broken, they are considered sold.
2. Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
3. If you discover your ordered item has a significant defect right out of the box / packaging (e.g., the product is broken in half, has missing parts or missing accessories, etc.), please reach out to our customer service via [email protected] within 7 business working days of receipt with photos, your name, your order number and what is damaged. We will evaluate the photos and make a decision.
4. If the damage qualifies for an exchange, please arrange the return of item at your own cost and expense; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
5. We will only accept defective returns for item that is received in its original packaging. Accessories, plastic packaging, and anything else that came with the item must be included as well. Item damaged due to customer abuse or negligence will not be accepted.
6. Returning product to us must provide proof of postage like tracking number and our address indicated on the returned parcel. It would be better to send via registered mail or courier service with tracking number.
7. We will inspect the returned item once it is safely received. If the conditions in article 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund free of interest to be made to you through the your payment account (PayPal / Malaysia Bank Transfer), after 30 business working days from the approved return date.
8. We WILL NOT be able to replace a specific blind box figure with the same figure as blind boxes are even blind to us. If the defective figure you received from INCHLAB.NET was blind boxed, we will gladly replace it with another blind box, however, we cannot guarantee that you will be given the same figure you received originally. You agree to this policy by placing an order on INCHLAB.NET.
9. Good(s) returned for exchange shall be sent to you via normal postal mail.
10.Good(s) returned for a refund shall be refunded free of interest at the price based on Ringgit Malaysia received by us at the point of ordering.
11.We do realised and understand that the box / packaging can be important for some collectors or is an art itself, the box / packaging purposes is to keep the ordered item intact during the transfer from our warehouse to your home. Hence, we do not guarantee product packaging and also will not exchange / return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
12.For selected item, we might offer them available for Pre-Order. When the item is available for pre-order you have a window of time to place your order for the item with a future fulfilment time that will be longer than the normal time it takes to get your order deliver. On the item page you will see the estimated delivery window for the item. (For example, a pre- order for an item might start in December but not ship from our warehouse until May.)
Here is some additional info about INCH LAB Pre-Orders:
13.We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's PayPal account or Bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
14.You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. We shall not be held liable or responsible if you refused, neglected or whatsoever to accept any delivery of the goods ordered. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service via email:[email protected].