1. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this Site (www.inchlab.net) before proceed. You shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this website if you continue using it. By proceeding to use the website, you have agreed that we reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, according to our sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these Terms and Conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
3. The Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights to the entire contents of this Site, including but not limited to the Trade Name, Trade Mark, logos, prints, products, text, designs, graphics, codes or whatsoever belongs to iNCH LAB SOLUTIONS. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order or purchasing the products, with no intention for exploitation of commercial gains. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your private non-commercial use or for the sole purpose to place an order or to purchase the products shown on this website. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content(s) of this site is strictly prohibited, unless with our written authorisation.
4. We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
5. In the event any product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and you payment has been charged, as the case may be. If your payment has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by email.
7. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
8. We reserve the right to change prices at any time. Purchase prices are final at the date of purchase.
9. To register with us, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
10.You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
11.We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and/or to suspend or terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
12.You must inform iNCH LAB Customer Service via email to [email protected], immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
13.You shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify us for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
14.Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify the Company us immediately and effectively.
15.Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.inchlab.net, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
16.You shall pay full payment of the order(s) at the time of placing the order by providing your payment details via PayPal for Malaysian or Overseas Customer(s) or Online Banking Transfer for Malaysian Customer(s) only for us to process your order.
17.We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order.
18.Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
19.For selected item, we might offer them available for Pre-Order. When the item is available for pre-order you have a window of time to place your order for the item with a future fulfilment time that will be longer than the normal time it takes to get your order deliver. On the item page you will see the estimated delivery window for the item. (For example, a pre-order for an item might start in December but not ship from our warehouse until May.)
Here is some additional info about INCH LAB Pre-Orders:
20.We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's PayPal account or Bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
21.You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. We shall not be held liable or responsible if you refused, neglected or whatsoever to accept any delivery of the goods ordered. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service via email: [email protected]
22.Currently we only accept payment by bank transfer (Malaysian Customer Only) and PayPal (Malaysian or Overseas Customers). iNCH LAB shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we Do Not Accept Cash on Delivery.
23.All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) or United States Dollar (USD).
24.To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
25.We may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
26.Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
27.We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
28.If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund free of interest, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
30.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.
31.By accessing and using www. inchlab.net, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
32.We are committed with our best effort to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal data by ensuring our policies and practices are complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
33.Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.inchlab.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and keep us and/or our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and/or suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) and other users of this Site indemnified from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may link to other sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.inchlab.net. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.