1. We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by iNCH LAB.
2. We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
3. The acknowledgement of receipt produced by the courier service company shall be deemed as conclusive evidence or proof of goods delivered and received by customer(s).
4. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternate delivery address.
5. Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight and size of the order received. Please refer to the shipment page section for detail cost of delivery.
6. If you are not available to take delivery or collection, you shall contact us immediately to arrange for re-delivery or collection from the carrier, at your own cost and expense.
7. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us;
- no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the order, in which case we will refund to you any money already paid to us under the order, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided).
8. If you request for re-delivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
9. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify iNCH LAB immediately of any change to their delivery address via email to [email protected].
10. We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
11.Only Malaysia Address enjoys FREE Shipping.
12.Orders are processed during working days and working hours, on Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays (Malaysian Time & National, Kuala Lumpur & Selangor public holidays). All orders are subjected to bank authorisation before processing. Only authorised orders will be processed and duly shipped.
13.Items purchased with Standard Delivery will be couriered within 3-5 business working days for West Malaysia, and 3-7 business working days for East Malaysia upon payment confirmation. All international deliveries will depend on destination from 7 business working days to 40 business working days.
14.As iNCH LAB does not represent the courier company, any delays thereof are beyond our control; however we will always do our best to assist you.
DURING PROMOTION PERIODS
15.A delay of up to 7 business working days may occur during peak seasons such as public holidays (Malaysian Time & National, Kuala Lumpur & Selangor Public Holidays), due to large volume of orders, transaction and availability issues. Please bear with us during this time, and rest assured your orders will be shipped and delivered to you at the soonest available date.
DELIVERY FOR MALAYSIA
16.Orders will only be delivered to street addresses in Malaysia only. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
17.Please note that you will have to sign for your order. iNCH LAB will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient. Should you be unavailable at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned logistic company will provide a notification card advising on the process for redelivery. Please call the assigned logistic company and provide your tracking number to arrange for a redelivery. After three attempts (total) at delivering your order, it will be returned to iNCH LAB. Following this, redelivery will be at the expense of the customer.
18.We are able to ship our products worldwide. Depending on the terms of the transport company, some areas may not be shipped
19.Orders will be shipped via Courier Service Company appointed by iNCH LAB
20.All international deliveries depend on destination will take around 7 business working days to 40 business working days.
21.If your order has been shipped to you and hasn’t arrived more than 40 business working days, please contact your local post office or logistic company and quote the package tracking number. We can still assist however it will take 1 -2 months for the tracking process.
22.Once your order/s have been picked up by our assigned logistic company the tracking codes will be available, and you can then track the delivery status of your order via “my order history” in your account page. Tracking and order information will be also sent via email, once order is ready to be shipped.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
23.Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order. You may add the item to your wishlist. We will email you once the items are back in stock.
24.We strive to deliver your order within the delivery timing indicated. However, in the event of stock unavailability of items ordered, we will inform you within 3-5 business working days and we seek your kind understanding in the delay of shipment pertaining to stock availability.
25.For selected item, we might offer them available for Pre-Order. When the item is available for pre-order you have a window of time to place your order for the item with a future fulfilment time that will be longer than the normal time it takes to get your order deliver. On the item page you will see the estimated delivery window for the item. (For example, a pre-order for an item might start in December but not ship from our warehouse until May.)
Here is some additional info about INCH LAB Pre-Orders:
- With pre-orders the inventory is not in our warehouse and might still be in production. Due to unforeseen issues with production an item might be delayed or cancelled. If the item is cancelled, we will notify you via email and a refund will be issued.
- As with all orders on inchlab.net, once a pre-order is placed on inchlab.net, it cannot be altered or cancelled by you. Please triple check your information and the item description before placing your order.
- The delivery estimate for pre-orders is our best estimate of when the item will leave our warehouse and ship to you. It does not guarantee it will be delivered during that window. It could be delivered before or after that time.
26.We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's PayPal account or Bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
27.You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. We shall not be held liable or responsible if you refused, neglected or whatsoever to accept any delivery of the goods ordered. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service via email: [email protected].
28.We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from any acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
29.If you have any questions on our shipping policy, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] (Monday to Friday, excluding Weekends and Malaysian Time & National, Kuala Lumpur & Sealngor Public Holidays).